- Select the Work with requests and returns menu item.
- On the initial panel, click Add.
- You access the Work with requests and returns detail panel. To register a complaint, complete the following fields:
- Business partner
- Enter the customer code.
- Customer return date
- If goods are being returned then enter today's date.
- Goods return
- If goods are being returned then enter the appropriate code otherwise do not enter a value in this field.
- Type of reference
- Enter a code for the type of reference that triggered the request. Permitted values are as follows:
- Reference number
- Enter the number that the complaint is referring to, for example the sales order number.
- Ext request code
- Enter the external request code for complaints.
- This field is either blank or predefined with the default handler depending on the definition set in Auto assign handler in the Requests and Returns control file, but can be changed. If the field is blank, then enter your employee ID.
- You access Work with request and return texts where you define the nature of the problem that is being reported. Click Add.
- You access the Select type texts window.
- Request text
- Tick the Ext box to indicate that the text is describing an external problem (i.e. that the problem is not an internal company matter).
- You access Edit text, Req and ret header Ext request. Enter the complaint, e.g., Goods were delivered to the invoice address and not the delivery address. Click OK twice and exit the routine.
|4||Pick consolidation number|
The customer complaint has now been registered. An alert message will be sent to the employee responsible for complaint processing if alert messaging is activated for the program.